Kidz at Hope
- After the first couple of worship songs in the adult meeting, the children go out to their own morning meeting – KIDZ CHURCH which is for children age 3-10 years.
- At KIDZ CHURCH we have lots of fun with our own praise and worship time with lots of dancing and actions songs.
- We have snack time with fruit and water to drink; game time and bible teaching.
- Please ensure you register your child before the meeting starts and collect your child at 12.15pm. We use a sign in/out registration system for child protection.
Please speak to Beryl Robinson for further information.
- We have an informal crèche called Sparklers, at the back of the church during the worship; we then move into the KIDZ CHURCH room, where we have more toys to play with.
- Parents are welcome to leave their child in the care of the children’s workers or stay with their child, if they prefer.
Please speak to Jane Horner for further information.